Fields marked with a * are required
Session Agreement Date
District of Columbia
Zip / Post Code
Miracles - Newborn + Maternity
Milestones - Baby's First Year
High School Senior
Subjects to be Photographed (include birthdates of minors)
Is there anything special we should know before the session? For example, do any of the portrait subjects have severe allergies, sensory sensitivities, or developmental delays about which the photographer should be aware and sensitive?
May we use your first name on our blog or website?
How did you hear about Shannon Holden Photography?
I am an existing client
Referral/Word of mouth
If you were referred by someone, whom may we thank for referring you?
Please read our session policies carefully. By checking each box below, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and accept each session policy.
1. CANCELLATION/POSTPONEMENT: In the event of a cancellation or postponement of the portrait session/agreement by Client, the deposits paid are non-refundable. Deposits are transferable if a date change is necessary due to inclement weather, illness, or other unforeseen circumstances. Forty-eight hours notice of postponements or cancellations is appreciated.
2. WEATHER: If, in the opinion of the photographer, conditions are not suitable for a successful portrait session, the photographer and client will agree upon a rescheduled date at no additional fee.
3. PREVIEWS: Session previews will be available for online viewing within approximately two weeks of session date. Online proof gallery will be available for 10 days. Portrait order must be placed within that timeframe. There will be a fee of $25 per week to extend it past the expiration date.
4. MINIMUM PURCHASE: The minimum purchase required per session is as follows: Standard Session, including Newborn, each Milestones, High School Senior, Pets = $350, Miracles Collection = $500 combined in both sessions, Custom Headshots = included in package price.
5. RATES: Rates are guaranteed for a period of 60 days following the date on which the session is held. Items purchased more than 60 days after the date of the session will be subject to the most recent price list in effect. Ordered images will be kept on file for 12 months for additional reprints at a later date. There is a $50 minimum order on reprints. Unordered images will be deleted after 60 days.
6. MODEL RELEASE: The photographer retains the copyright and ownership of all images of the portrait session and reserves the right to reproduce images for portfolio, studio display, gallery display, website, self-promotion, photo contests, etc. No camera other than the photographer’s is allowed in the portrait session.
7. COPYRIGHT AND REPRODUCTION OF IMAGES: All images, including proofs, web gallery, and final portraits are protected by the Federal Copyright Law. It is unlawful to copy any images without written permission of the photographer. Clients are not allowed to reproduce any images produced by the photographer for any purpose. Likewise, clients cannot authorize any reproductions of the images in labs, whether it is for commercial or personal use. That is to say, clients are not allowed to scan, print or send images through internet or use images for photographic competition or display. Clients are also not authorized to save images from web proof gallery for any purpose. Copyright violations are punishable up to $150,000 per violation per Federal Copyright Law. Exceptions to any of the above may only be made with express written permission from Shannon Holden Photography.
8. WAIVER OF LIABILITY: Safety is a top priority at all portrait sessions, however the Photographer is not responsible for any behavior or risk on the client's part which may undermine safety concerns. Client expressly releases the photographer, her employees and agents from all claims, damages, and liabilities that may result from accidents or incidents that occur during the portrait session. This waiver of liability includes waiver of any claim that may be a result of negligence.
Policy Agreement: By typing my full name below, I confirm that I have read, understand, and agree to all policies and terms of Shannon Holden Photography as outlined on this page.
Copyright Acknowledgement: By typing my full name below, I acknowledge that Shannon Holden retains full copyright of all images created in the portrait session. Images may not be scanned, copied, or in any other way reproduced without express written permission from Shannon Holden Photography. I further acknowledge that I may not authorize any third party to scan, copy, or otherwise reproduce the images.